Who are we
The developer of Lova, Instant Systems Sweden AB, conduct the development, manufacture, sale and support of systems consisting of software and / or hardware for increased convenience and efficiency, and thus conduct compatible operations.
What information do we collect and why?
We mainly collect your information to be able to fulfill our obligation to you. As a result, we need to save certain information about you for a number of years due to legal requirements.
Information you provide to us
- When you registrate your information to us so we can further fulfill our obligations to you.
- When completing a purchase. Information about your payment.
- When you are in contact with us. Communication with customer service and service matters.
Why and how long we process your information
In order for us to deliver goods or services to you, or to follow up with a customer service case, we need to process a number of information about you. Below we describe the overall objectives, the reasons we process the data and how long we save the information.
Purpose of treatment
Legal basis for treatment
How long we store the data
|To administer your purchase and deliver goods||Necessary due to agreement||During the contract period + 3 years|
|Perform and manage service issues||Necessary due to agreement||During the contract period + 3 years|
|Communication with customer service||Justified interest||During the contract period + 3 years|
|Bookkeeping of transactions||Legal obligation||7 years|
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
- If you have provided consent for the processing of your data you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA 18 with regard to your personal data.
Instant Systems Sweden AB will take appropriate technical and organisational steps to ensure the integrity and security of processed personal data is maintained. Instant Systems Sweden AB are required to respect the personal data and privacy of all customers and must ensure that appropriate protection and security measures are taken against unlawful or unauthorised processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to all personal data.
Identity and contact details
Instant systems is the controller (and processor) of data for the purposes of the DPA 18 and GDPR. If you have any concerns as to how your data is processed you can email us at: